Four pounds of chicken wings yields approximately 2 1/2 dozen. The sauce recipe will thoroughly cover 1 dozen wings or lightly cover the whole batch. If you want the whole batch to be garlic parmesan then I suggest doubling the recipe for the sauce.
- 4 lb chicken wings
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted organic butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lay wings out on to a pan and lightly cover each side with onion and garlic powder
- Put in a ziplock bag and put in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- Bake in the oven at 400 F for 45 minutes
- In a saucepan slowly melt 1/4 cup butter, then add 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Slowly add in the grated parmesan cheese.
- When thoroughly mixed pour into a large bowl and toss chicken wings to desired amount of coverage.