- Rinse quail in cold water
- Place quail in ziplock bags
- You will need the juice of a whole lemon and 1 whole sprig of rosemary per 4 quail (separate in ziplock bags accordingly or do 1-gallon size bag)
- Let rest in fridge at least 1 hour
- Use butcher scissors or knife to spatchcock the quail
- Place over hot coals running at least 350 degrees F
- Quail only takes 6-9 minutes per side over direct heat
- Time varies on the heat of the grill and style of grilling
- The internal temperature reads at 165-170 degrees F
Rosemary Lemon Grilled Quail
This fall favorite is such a delight and very easy to make. The whole process takes less than an hour. For a slightly sweeter taste you...
Ingredients 2-3 pounds pork, assorted 1 pound tomatillos, husked and halved 2 poblano chiles, veins and seeds removed 2 jalapeno ...
Today we are making one of my all-time favorite cookies: Scottish Shortbread! It is my favorite because of its simplicity as...