- Rinse quail in cold water
- Place quail in ziplock bags
- You will need the juice of a whole lemon and 1 whole sprig of rosemary per 4 quail (separate in ziplock bags accordingly or do 1-gallon size bag)
- Let rest in fridge at least 1 hour
- Use butcher scissors or knife to spatchcock the quail
- Place over hot coals running at least 350 degrees F
- Quail only takes 6-9 minutes per side over direct heat
- Time varies on the heat of the grill and style of grilling
- The internal temperature reads at 165-170 degrees F
Rosemary Lemon Grilled Quail
Today we will make butter and buttermilk! The inspiration for this dish comes from our love of butter. We believe there are few things a...
It was my first time buying this particular cut of meat and smoking it. Needless to say I was extremely happy with the outcome. I plan on b...
This fall favorite is such a delight and very easy to make. The whole process takes less than an hour. For a slightly sweeter taste you...