This is a very simple green bean casserole recipe that can be made with what's in your pantry last minute. It has room for a number of variations should you want to add a few ingredients to the mix.
- 1 can (10.5 oz) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 can (14.5 oz) Green Beans (1 cut and 1 whole)
- 1 1/2 cups French Fried Onions
Combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Bring to a soft boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Place the green beans into a casserole dish.