Growing up, Biscuits and Gravy was always a staple breakfast. This take on an old favorite really had me wanting more. The Chupacabra Rub cooked into the sausage and coming through into the gravy had such an explosive amount of flavor without being too overbearing. We hope you enjoy!
- 1 (9.6 oz) package of breakfast sausage (your preference)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Chupacabra Rub
- Cook sausage in skillet over medium heat 5-8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stir frequent. Season to taste using Chupacabra Rub.
- Stir in flour.
- Pour in milk slowly, bring to boil and cook until the gravy thickens, constantly stirring.
- Take the heat down to a simmer and cook for 2-3 more minutes, constantly stirring.
- Season to taste with salt and ground pepper.
Click the link below for the recipe to the biscuits we used!
Cheesy Butter Biscuits